• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Die! Die! Die - Kirkman - Skybound

18 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Not sure if I"ll pick this up after the boring Oblivion Song

I second the boringness of Oblivion song also the dialogue on the cover alone makes me want to not buy it. =P

On 7/10/2018 at 1:07 PM, Avi said:
On 7/10/2018 at 12:12 PM, Wolverinex said:

Not sure if I"ll pick this up after the boring Oblivion Song

I second the boringness of Oblivion song also the dialogue on the cover alone makes me want to not buy it. =P

No kidding.  All that boring character development, world building, and intrigue... :facepalm:

My LCS put one of these in my box for free given I pull Oblivion Song. I liked it, and will give #2 a shot at least.

And maybe I'm in the minority, but I actually enjoy Oblivion Song - for those who dropped it, I agree 2-4 were a bit on the slower side, but 5 really moved things along and I'm hoping the pay off with the development works out.

Here's my video unboxing the 10-book set from release.  I don't have the foil covers.  But thought these looked cool: 

If this is not allowed, please delete.  Just thought yall might be interested in seeing what they all look like if you haven't yet.