• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in: Hulk 181
1 1

17 posts in this topic

I submitted this to CGC a couple days ago.  Because it's pricey I'll probably get it back within a couple weeks.

I have a standing deal with a "Storage Unit buyer" to call me any time she finds comics in a storage unit.  I negotiated a $1000 price for this one (I think I did great on that price!).  This was the ONLY comic in a recent unit she bought at auction.   Once I handed her the money I asked her what the storage unit cost her........ she said, "$25".  She did really well on that unit.

It's pretty nice, not perfect, but pretty nice.  Everything is snug and it has the MVS.  Biggest flaw is that area around Wolverine right wrist by the spine.

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

GRADE IS IN........

7.0 with OW - W pages

I'm cool with that.  I didn't get it pressed like some of you said I should.  I wonder if I would have gotten that 1/2 grade bump?

Very possible. 

Still a nice book, though.  (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

this book was never gonna get graded higher than a 7.0 in the condition it was in.........i guess it's easy 2 say now but there is a lot going on with this comic .....i'd b happy with that 7,0

I am. Especially with the price I paid.