• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee, Scott Williams, Alex Sinclair exclusive SDCC

3 posts in this topic

Many of you know that I had to cap my commission list for SDCC quite early because I was (happily!) surprised to be buried in requests.  Thank you all!  However, I am announcing an opportunity here for anyone who might want to get in on more of the San Diego action...

Dropping in one week at SDCC2018 are two exclusive fine art prints featuring the art of Jim Lee, Scott Williams and Alex Sinclair from Batman 50. Signed by the artists and limited to 100 each.  

The full color Batman 50 cover is 13x19 on a heavy cotton rag fine art paper printed on a state of the art Epson Pro-9 system.

Also offered is the Batman 50 splash page, a signed 14x21inch heavy cotton print reproduced in RGB “color" black and white, similar to Artist’s Editions representation, showing the exact detail and nuance of the original art it was scanned from.

Each print is signed and numbered by the artists and is $200 per.  

SPECIAL OFFER—If both prints are purchased as a pair, Scott and Alex will offer one hand drawn and hand colored Batman remarque on your print of choice for free.

These prints will be available on a first come first serve basis at Scott and Alex’s table in Artist Alley CC23 and CC24 starting Wednesday Preview night!

See you there!

BM_50_inkPRINT.jpg

BM_50_colorPRINT.jpg