• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another 15% coupon from E-Bay - Until 11PM PT
3 3

54 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, jmg3637 said:

never used an ebay coupon

Just wanted to be clear

I can only use this on the items  from one seller, or from more than one?

I can use this to pay for items I already have won and are sitting in my basket to pay for ( about $170)  and the seller still gets the full amount?

Otherwise I would have to either "buy it now", win and PAY FOR today, or make an offer and PAY for it today?

Thanks for posting this

With the last coupon a few weeks ago, I used it on two BIN items and an Auction I had just won.  Just make sure that for the BIN items you use "Add to Cart", and pay for everything in one transaction.  You can apply the code before the final payment button to see what you will pay.

I refrained from buying anything but was pleased to sell a Darknight Returns set. The buyer was smart. He messaged me and asked if I would accept a specific dollar amount, while referencing the coupon and asking to conclude the transaction by the end time. I replied yes, with an offer for his amount and got paid right away. Then I immediately sent the money to a boardie to pay off a sweet Raboy Captain Midnight. :acclaim:

14 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Just noticed there is a 15% off E-Bay coupon going on today.  Use PRIMOSALE for 15% off up to $100 discount.  Excludes electronics but I do not think comics are excluded.

Thanks for posting! With the discount and some Ebay bucks (That I had completely forgotten about and would have probably expired) I got this baby for right at 2 bills shipped. 

`23.jpg

4 minutes ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

Thanks for posting! With the discount and some Ebay bucks (That I had completely forgotten about and would have probably expired) I got this baby for right at 2 bills shipped. 

`23.jpg

That's pretty sweet :foryou:

Not sure if I should be thanking the OP or not.  Instead of saving $25 on previous items in my basket, I ended up filling the basket almost  over $600  so I could almost "take full advantage" of the coupon.

Great job of negotiating  and and getting what you wanted in exchange for a book you did not need

After much debate, I picked up a 9.6 Voldy X-Men 133 from Metro (15% put it just below their website price plus I get free shipping which I'm assuming will be quicker than their standard three-week turnaround since it's through the Bay) and a CGC 9.6 ASM 298. Both will get cracked out for my raw collections. Mostly funded these by selling a few things yesterday as well. I was going to go a lot bigger, but talked myself out of it. As was said before, these coupons really spur me to blow money a little more recklessly than I would like.

People are so cheap.  I rushed to post up a couple books (IM 55 CGC 7.0 and ST 179 CGC 9.8) and neither sold.  Got a few offers at 10% - 20% under GPA but people wouldn't even go 5% over GPA which would be 10% under GPA with the coupon.  I ended ups elling a couple smaller books that had sat for awhile so maybe people were out shopping after they spent their 15% off coupons.

Looks like the guy accepted an offer for that ASM 50 CGC 7.5 but it took him 6 hours to do it.  I liked that copy and now I'm regretting not waiting for it.

I was interested in an ASM #300...Seller was a fair bit over GPA. I made an offer, he came down but he was still over GPA by a fair margin. I offered full on 90 Day GPA. He basically said I could come up more because of the coupon :facepalm:

I declined and picked up a fun spec book for under GPA instead.

23 minutes ago, Wall-Crawler said:

I was interested in an ASM #300...Seller was a fair bit over GPA. I made an offer, he came down but he was still over GPA by a fair margin. I offered full on 90 Day GPA. He basically said I could come up more because of the coupon :facepalm:

I declined and picked up a fun spec book for under GPA instead.

This does bring up an interesting discussion.  Why would a seller agree to GPA if they know a 15/20% coupon will come out in a couple months which will bring in the over GPA buyers.  But at this point is GPA being pushed upward by the 15% coupons which gives us a upward cycle with everyone involved.

I did a check at which CGC books sold yesterday and quite a few ASM 300s changed hands and most were over GPA so I'm wondering if the guy got his asking price.

Edited by 1Cool