• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(closed) thx!
3 3

59 posts in this topic

So I've come to a point where I need to liquidate to pay off some of my purchases as well as funding my son's decision to go to UCSB in the Fall.  Super proud of him...less proud that I need to part with some beauties.  All is well however as I know this is how it goes.  I've picked up books from folks in similar situations so this is perfect harmony.

I'm listing a few to start and more if it becomes necessary.  Payment is paypal.  Payment due within 14 days unless we work something else out.  All prices include USPS Priority/Insured shipping in the US.  International will be actual - we'll have to work that out.  I'll take returns within 7 days of receipt if something has been materially misrepresented.  Return shipping is on the buyer.  No Probies/HOSers please.  

kudos thread: 

If someone takes the book without restriction in the thread, it's theirs.  If I'm in serious negotiations with someone via PM, I'll put the book on hold until it's resolved.  I know that some people would rather pick up books anonymously, and I don't have a problem with that, however until something is posted in the thread, the book is available.  So if you PM that you'll take it at asking, and I don't see the PM for a couple hours, you're taking a chance that someone else could claim it in the thread.  Hope that makes sense.

I'll start posting in a few minutes.  Feel free to PM with questions.

Edited by dannyboy

50 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Master Comics #29 CGC 3.5 white pages

Raboy Hitler/Hirohito cover

$1250

Scan 425.jpeg

Scan 426.jpeg

Scan 427.jpeg

Bondage and spanking cover - this should bring out the perves!

35 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

Spirit #22 CGC 5.5 OW pages

classic Eisner cover

$5000

Scan 434.jpeg

Scan 435.jpeg

Scan 436.jpeg

Lordy... Couldn't you just convince him to get a part time job?

Seriously, I did the same thing for my kids. But all I had to sell were swill SA keys. Well worth it, especially to get them out of your house (thumbsu

33 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Lordy... Couldn't you just convince him to get a part time job?

Seriously, I did the same thing for my kids. But all I had to sell were swill SA keys. Well worth it, especially to get them out of your house (thumbsu

Your kids or your silver age books?

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

They leave ... and then they come back after school!

Not mine, they were as happy to be gone as I was to see them leave at the time. Thing is, give them a couple of years out on their own and we became best of friends!