• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(closed) thx!
3 3

59 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Not mine, they were as happy to be gone as I was to see them leave at the time. Thing is, give them a couple of years out on their own and we became best of friends! 

I even changed the locks after we did some renos and they still managed to get in ... ah, well, good to have them back (shrug)

Too funny -- I sold that Rangers 26 here as a raw many years ago. Rick, did I sell to you directly the first time or did it pass through someone else's hands?

Glad it found a good boardie home yet again! :)

6 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Too funny -- I sold that Rangers 26 here as a raw many years ago. Rick, did I sell to you directly the first time or did it pass through someone else's hands?

Glad it found a good boardie home yet again! :)

I honestly don’t remember but I think you may have sold it to Jeremy Soft-Serve and I got it from him. Not positive though. 

10 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I honestly don’t remember but I think you may have sold it to Jeremy Soft-Serve and I got it from him. Not positive though. 

(thumbsu

31 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

Hah! a good friend of mine stated the fact " we are just custodians of these books until the next collector decides to pick up the mantle"

:golfclap:

My wife told me something similar about my books. Not sure she meant it quite the same way though.  hm  :eek:

4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ll Take It

Late to the party but when I saw this one with a sold next to it I have a feeling it was the Rickster.  Might be also considered a sci-fi cover as something is holding that bra up.  My son's starting on the left coast next year at USC!  Good luck to all the graduates and congratulations on an unbelievable book Rick!

16 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:

Blue Beetle 54 - how does she have a bra on in the mirror but not otherwise?

Glue

I think this is safe for work, but I was dozing at the end so no promises...

Great books, Danny!!