(closed) thx!
4 4

59 posts in this topic

1,439 posts
1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

What happened? :popcorn:

Something serious apparently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,127 posts
2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Not mine, they were as happy to be gone as I was to see them leave at the time. Thing is, give them a couple of years out on their own and we became best of friends! 

I even changed the locks after we did some renos and they still managed to get in ... ah, well, good to have them back (shrug)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,364 posts
11 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Something serious apparently

Something serious is no Archie in your sales thread :baiting:

:devil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,076 posts
Posted (edited)

One more book for now and that'll be it until maybe tonight.

Rangers #26 CGC 5.5 CROW pages

$1050 SOLD

 

Scan 431.jpeg

Scan 431.jpeg

Scan 433.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,082 posts
25 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

They leave ... and then they come back after school!

Or move back in and never leave :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,895 posts
Posted (edited)

@dannyboy I am 95% sure that Rangers 26 is a book I sold as a 5.5 raw here on the boards.  I assume to you?

My old pic

Edited: my grade was 5.0 to 5.5

51159AEF-8660-40B7-B5E2-D41137571B62.jpeg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,076 posts
4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

@dannyboy I am 95% sure that Rangers 26 is a book I sold as a 5.5 raw here on the boards.  I assume to you?

My old pic

 

51159AEF-8660-40B7-B5E2-D41137571B62.jpeg

Indeed it is - your grading is spot on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,546 posts

Too funny -- I sold that Rangers 26 here as a raw many years ago. Rick, did I sell to you directly the first time or did it pass through someone else's hands?

Glad it found a good boardie home yet again! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,895 posts
6 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Too funny -- I sold that Rangers 26 here as a raw many years ago. Rick, did I sell to you directly the first time or did it pass through someone else's hands?

Glad it found a good boardie home yet again! :)

 

I honestly don’t remember but I think you may have sold it to Jeremy Soft-Serve and I got it from him. Not positive though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,546 posts
10 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I honestly don’t remember but I think you may have sold it to Jeremy Soft-Serve and I got it from him. Not positive though. 

(thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,546 posts
31 minutes ago, Wally's Comics said:

Hah! a good friend of mine stated the fact " we are just custodians of these books until the next collector decides to pick up the mantle"

 

:golfclap:

My wife told me something similar about my books. Not sure she meant it quite the same way though.  hm  :eek:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,012 posts
4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ll Take It

Late to the party but when I saw this one with a sold next to it I have a feeling it was the Rickster.  Might be also considered a sci-fi cover as something is holding that bra up.  My son's starting on the left coast next year at USC!  Good luck to all the graduates and congratulations on an unbelievable book Rick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,377 posts
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Point Five said:

My wife told me something similar about my books. Not sure she meant it quite the same way though.  hm  :eek:

 

My wife just tells me my nerd crud is getting in her way. 

Edited by retrocomics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25,318 posts
16 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:

Blue Beetle 54 - how does she have a bra on in the mirror but not otherwise?

 

 

Glue

I think this is safe for work, but I was dozing at the end so no promises...

 

 

Great books, Danny!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 posts
4 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ll Take It 

I swear you always beat me to the books that are on my wanted list. Give me a chance here Rick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,131 posts
4 minutes ago, NikoSleeps1991 said:

I swear you always beat me to the books that are on my wanted list. Give me a chance here Rick!

Caught sleepin’ again, eh? :baiting: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312 posts
1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

 

 

Glue

I think this is safe for work, but I was dozing at the end so no promises...

 

 

Great books, Danny!! 

Oh. That seems simple enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4