• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've got a small group of slabs for you guy today. I'm in the middle of applying to dental school and the application fees are starting to catch up with me. I wasn't planning on selling a couple of these books, but I know that they'll be going to a good home. If you would like to make a deal on multiple books, shoot me a message and I'm sure we can work something out. 

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. Priority CONUS shipping is $15 for the first slab, and $5 for each additional slab. PM me for info on international shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal, MO, or Check

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. No returns on slabs.

Thanks for stopping by (thumbsu

Edited by AL Comics

New Mutants 87 CGC 9.6 White Pages: $260  -  To my knowledge, this book has not been pressed. I bought it from the original owner and had the book slabbed myself. There is a small scratch on the front of the slab near the top right corner of the case. It was there when I opened the box from CGC. Also, this is one of the slabs without the inner well and there are some light newton rings on the back cover. 

Slab006.jpg

Slab007.jpg

Slab008.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 298 CGC 9.4 White Pages: $90  -  This book is from the same collection as the NM 87. That said, I do not believe that it has been pressed. 

Spoiler

Slab009.jpg

Slab010.jpg

Slab012.jpg

Edited by AL Comics
sold

Amazing Spider-Man 316 CGC 9.2 OW/W Pages: $90  -  Again, this one is from the same collection. I definitely though it would grade higher, clearly. In my opinion, it would have graded higher with a press. 

Spoiler

Slab013.jpg

Slab014.jpg

Slab015.jpg

Edited by AL Comics
sold

I’ll do one last bump before I close this thread. 

Let’s do free shipping on the last two books. The prices you see in blue are the prices you pay. Or take both books for $650 shipped.