• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what a week I’m having
1 1

50 posts in this topic

Wow, that sucks

I have a 6 year old Westie named Puck and I leave books lying around all the time.  He doesn't even smell them. 

Though this thread has scared me and I think I'll be a bit more cautious going forward. 

Oh dear Hector. The dogs lovely, but that's rotten luck. Sorry this happened to you. It could have been worse though. They could have been pence copies :foryou:

34 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

could have been worse, could have been the stack of books for CGC

Given the results I have seen lately, CGC will probably grade them as if the dog chews are present anyway. 

26 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Oh dear Hector. The dogs lovely, but that's rotten luck. Sorry this happened to you. It could have been worse though. They could have been pence copies :foryou:

4 minutes ago, october said:

Given the results I have seen lately, CGC will probably grade them as if the dog chews are present anyway. 

everybody's a comedian

:roflmao:

I can empathise with your plight here.

My parents adopted a sheepdog when I was four years old and, at Christmas, two years in a row, the pup chewed on my Marvel Comics Annual presents (UK hardcover reprint collections) and, to add to the canine's cuteness factor, took an overnight dump on them as well.  

A magical, fondly-remembered time for me in comics.

Edited by Ken Aldred