• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what a week I’m having
1 1

50 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

to add to the canine's cuteness factor, took an overnight dump on them as well.  

Must....not...make. ..shih tzu joke....must....resist....

8 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Must....not...make. ..shih tzu joke....must....resist....

It's okay.  It happened years ago.  I've worked through the trauma, especially the way those Marvel Comics were horribly violated.

I can handle it now.

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I can handle it now.

Yes, it does dry after a while doesn't it Ken.

Very sorry about the books. 

If I were in your situation, I would send a few to Andy ( @thirdgreenham ) for next year's Green Eggs grading contest.  The really good graders could tell what breed of dog did the damage by the bite marks. :whistle:

Edited by Cliff R.

9 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

So the box was covered and she decided to take out a book at a time. 

Not funny. But funny.

Sorry about it Hector but at least she was trying to be careful!

bummer about the books-- it reminded me of a beagle I had back in 1987. A friend came over and we were about to play some backgammon when we had a rules question about how the board is initially set come up.

I said-- "oh- I left the rules sitting on the bed, give me a second." For whatever reason, the beagle decided to chew the tiny rule book into a pile of tiny bits-- and he must have been working on it immediately as it could not have been more than 5 minutes between me leaving it on the bed and coming back. It looked like a hamster had chewed it and the pile was in a small ball. I came out of the room and showed my guest the pile and we both started laughing. They say the key to comedy is timing and this dog nailed it.

Edited by 01TheDude