• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most disturbing Crime or PCH cover
4 4

132 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2018 at 6:12 PM, Robot Man said:

You guys have posted most of the sickest. But there are more...

This one has always got me. The eyes, the bone in the neck and the coloring just creep me out.

comcrimesuspense20.jpg

That cover has always struck me... Like you said, the eyes, the coloring... HOLY GUACAMOLE!  LOOK AT THAT BONE IN THE NECK!  I can't believe I had never really noticed it.  My eyes are always so drawn to his eyes that I somehow never really focused on the neck.

1 hour ago, archiefan said:

I love each and every one of these. I guess I am one of those horrible delinquents

I think there's a book about kids like you. (:

1 hour ago, RareHighGrade said:

Of course, there's always this, although not a cover.  It's hard to think of anything more shocking and unsettling that a mother hatcheting to death her own child.

Underworld3page.jpg

What issue is this?

15 minutes ago, fifties said:

No, just a sicko like the rest of us...:devil:

It's a big club boys that I'm not ashamed to be a member of. I guess one of the reasons I like this stuff so much is because it was "forbidden fruit" as a kid. My parents didn't mind almost anything but they better not catch me with these or a MAD magazine (they thought it was subversive).

It still amazes me that this stuff was produced and sold to kids for a dime. Amazing, there are any left in the world.

Edited by Robot Man