• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen: Pick up or Leave?

4 posts in this topic

I've noticed recently that Spider-Gwen variants are either sought after or left in the dust on them. Are they worth it right now? I have a couple of the variants and a golden phantom variant on the way. Should i hold onto them for the time being or just get rid of them while i can? I'm in a bit of a pickle on whether or not to sell them while i can or wait and see what happens. Thanks to anyone who puts in there opinions!  

52 minutes ago, bababooey said:

You want advice on whether you should sell something that you just bought that hasn't even arrived yet?

WTTB!  

No, i wanted that one just to keep and I got it decently cheap, I have 7 other ones just sitting in my collection that I don’t know what to do with. I was planning on selling the gold one, it’s probably one of my favorite variants of the series IMO. 

If you're not in any rush, wait for the Spider-Verse movie and make a decision then. There's really no definitive number two "it" comic for her. If the movie is good and she takes off, I suspect we will see a few leaders emerge.