• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quills from the Crypt
4 4

281 posts in this topic

Forgive me goldmembers,but here's a unique one.

Thanks @Chespiritowherever you are!

!!!!!3.jpg

Edited by porcupine48
Tagged chesperito to maybe make things interesting.

5 minutes ago, AJD said:

Great stuff '48. The voodoo cover is great - I don't recall seeing that before.

Thanks! I remember when I first saw it the colours fooled my eye into thinking it could be a Cole.

Some folks love the bullet hole cover,I love this one!(Because I have a nice-ish one lol )

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thanks! I remember when I first saw it the colours fooled my eye into thinking it could be a Cole.

Some folks love the bullet hole cover,I love this one!(Because I have a nice-ish one lol )

My first thought was Cole too. And I wish I could get into the mindset that the books I own are better than the ones I don't, but I'm not there yet... lol 

11 minutes ago, AJD said:

My first thought was Cole too. And I wish I could get into the mindset that the books I own are better than the ones I don't, but I'm not there yet... lol 

I'll love your books extra much for you then.A few of those rare Australian golden agers haunt my dreams.:cloud9:

Edit-from afar!I meant I love that you have them lol

Edited by porcupine48

Okay,it's about supper and then Pineapple time!Since I've been all over today,here's another one out of the yonder.

Underappreciated Schomburg covers,hiding everywhere! I think after Invaders annual#1 he did in the seventies,this was my first Alex.

!!!!!0.jpg