• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 L.A. Ultimate Show pics
1 1

19 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

Original comic art coming to “Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction” brought to you by the Prop Store. 

I went to this show to find Grails and this auction has two. Time to sell!:insane:

F899A475-565C-4442-8452-EA2DEDE1C163.jpeg

68D3EA35-9842-4697-AFF0-E5E72AC05CA5.jpeg

I bet our definition of grail differs, but these images just had me pull way back on tonight's Heritage listings. Since getting into original art I simply cannot catch a break from the action. 

I asked PS on FB, but does anyone know if the September auction will be in LA or London?

Edited by cstojano

1 minute ago, cstojano said:

I bet our definition of grail differs, but these images just had me pull way back on tonight's Heritage listings. I asked PS on FB, but does anyone know if the September auction will be in LA or London?

My grails are covers to the first batch of comics I read as a wee lad. 

The auction is in London. 

6 minutes ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

My grails are covers to the first batch of comics I read as a wee lad. 

The auction is in London. 

Thanks for the info. As suspected..., it was the top row that had me looking for things to sell for the next two months. 

Edited by cstojano

Enjoyed the show very much.  It seems like prices have outpaced my budget but I saw some really fantastic art.  I hope this becomes an annual event, I'll be sure to budget for next year (fingers crossed).  I did buy a NM #98 so I left happy!