• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$20 for 3 DC 10 Cent Comics (Frontier Fighters no. 4 featuring Davy Crockett, Hopalong Cassidy no. 111 & coverless Adventure 185)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Selling the following 3 DC 10 cent comics.  All books are complete & in the range of Fair to Good condition.  Covers & centerfolds attached to both staples.

Batman no. 94 (September 1955) $25 SOLD

Frontier Fighters no. 4 featuring Davy Crockett (March-April 1956) $10

Hopalong Cassidy no. 111 (March 1956) $10

Terms:  First :takeit: in thread or PM gets book.  No one on probation or hall of shame lists.  Shipping is $10 for any number of books.  USPS Priority Mail to USA only.

Payment by Paypal, check or money.  If paying by check, your check must clear my bank account prior to shipment.

I will accept returns at the buyer's expenses within 7 days of receipt.  Book to be returned in same condition as sold.

First up:  Batman 94 features 3 stories:  "The Sign of the Bat", "The New Batman" & "Mystery of the Sky Museum".

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

Edited by reed_richards

2 minutes ago, reed_richards said:

Selling the following 3 DC 10 cent comics.  All books are complete & in the range of Fair to Good condition.  Covers & centerfolds attached to both staples.

Batman no. 94 (September 1955) $25

Frontier Fighters no. 4 featuring Davy Crockett (March-April 1956) $10

Hopalong Cassidy no. 111 (March 1956) $10

Terms:  First :takeit: in thread or PM gets book.  No one on probation or hall of shame lists.  Shipping is $10 for any number of books.  USPS Priority Mail to USA only.

Payment by Paypal, check or money.  If paying by check, your check must clear my bank account prior to shipment.

I will accept returns at the buyer's expenses within 7 days of receipt.  Book to be returned in same condition as sold.

First up:  Batman 94 features 3 stories:  "The Sign of the Bat", "The New Batman" & "Mystery of the Sky Museum".

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

:takeit: