• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with?

How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with? 😃😠😷

• Quickly 😃
    • Not quickly 😠
    • Never mind that, I'm covered in Newton Rings. DO SOMETHING! 😷
  2. 2. Should Dena change her name to 'Warrior Princess Dena of Adminicus, Spam Slayer'?

60 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think they're threads dealing with Marvel Renminbi Variants?

They're very popular Gnash!

kowchow.PNG.a3d06a3ca1d7017a63e715da722a575e.PNG

6 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Alvin Mack: Let's open up a can of kick ### and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out.

Image result for let the paramedics sort them out

Yeah, right! I don't know who he is, but lets do it! :kidaround:

14 minutes ago, Duffman_Comics said:

I, for one, welcome our new, well credentialed, Chinese overlords (worship)

Kneel befah Zoh!

13 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

We should build a wall around the boards. An enormously big, tremendously strong, vast, high & huge wall.

Sound the trumpets!

5 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Masterminds are one thing, but educated masterminds from prestigious universities are another. Mighty Thor, you must help us in this dire time of need. 

Thor? He couldn't give a fah

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

Does anyone else have a Google translate window pop up when you open one of these threads? Perhaps an unwelcome code access point?

Yes. Ultra annoying. But understandable, given that 95% of current traffic is in Mandarin 

Nearly 10 hours in now, so we can only assume no mods or admin work nights. It's like The Purge. Nightime chaos is the way forward

"2 votes so far for 'quickly' and 3 for sorting out Newton Rings. Sorry, New ton ri

b.thumb.PNG.81481882cc02b7332d36a53232ca0907.PNG

4 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Where are the Super Mods?

Asleep.

The only time they awaken is when I post a word like 'willy', then they spring into immediate action and issue a two week ban with points.

11 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Did you try and translate it? Nothing to do with our hobby, I'm assuming ... but perhaps there's a malicious code stuck in the translation?(shrug)

Hardly anything on this site is to do with our hobby lately (:

11 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Nearly 10 hours in now, so we can only assume no mods or admin work nights. It's like The Purge. Nightime chaos is the way forward

"2 votes so far for 'quickly' and 3 for sorting out Newton Rings. Sorry, New ton ri

b.thumb.PNG.81481882cc02b7332d36a53232ca0907.PNG

I noticed the attack was already happening at 6 AM (BST) so presumably all the mods are Americans? I think we need to get some better time-zone coverage here.

8 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Lol, I had not idea what this thread was about until I took a look through the other forum sections

Very annoying, maybe they got their start selling Lancashire Kitchens?? :whee:

It goes two pages back in the G/S/B sales section. Very annoying. If I wanted to buy Chairman Mao's Little Red Book (Five Year Plan Variant), I'd go to Taobao R Us Like I usually do.

2 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

I noticed the attack was already happening at 6 AM (BST) so presumably all the mods are Americans?

Yes. Or French.