• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with?

How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How quickly should attacks from the Chinese Mafia be dealt with? 😃😠😷

• Quickly 😃
    • Not quickly 😠
    • Never mind that, I'm covered in Newton Rings. DO SOMETHING! 😷
  2. 2. Should Dena change her name to 'Warrior Princess Dena of Adminicus, Spam Slayer'?

60 posts in this topic

:news:

Warrior Princess Dena of Adminicus has launched a rearguard action, and is currently smashing their f****** teeth in. Go Dena!

dena.thumb.PNG.c5c6e741dd0edc2040c0a77f46c5f441.PNG

Very frustrating and tedious.

No wonder Lancashire Kitchens stopped posting.  A sad loss of a highly-valued, talented and respected board member.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Very frustrating and tedious.

No wonder Lancashire Kitchens stopped posting.  A sad loss of a highly-valued, talented and respected board member.

Tariffs......:cry:

Just now, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Tariffs......:cry:

Yup.

Despite the pound sterling plummeting in value to near worthlessness after the Brexit decision, Lancashire Kitchens were so brilliantly designed, built to last, and such terrific value that even in those dire circumstances it was still worth importing them into North America.  Unfortunately, as you said, the recently-introduced additional tariffs have pushed it too far, past breaking point, tragically depriving your country of their genius-level products.

Korea (North) has now entered the act. I would tell you what it says, but you won't like it. At least they are testing it on the test forum.

52 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

:news:

Warrior Princess Dena of Adminicus has launched a rearguard action, and is currently smashing their f****** teeth in. Go Dena!

Image result for wonder woman arse kicking gif

6 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Quicker than what we flush from the Chinese dinner ...

Shu up Elwis. We no love you long time anymah

6 minutes ago, Washingtonxan said:

Someone in china forgot where to post their homework.

Buggah. Wong site. This no facebah?

It most likely translates as ' My client is a Nigerian prince in very difficult circumstances who would like to pay you to help him facilitate a transaction by using your bank account.'

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

It most likely translates as ' My client is a Nigerian prince in very difficult circumstances who would like to pay you to help him facilitate a transaction by using your bank account.'

Incorrect Ken. We've already established it says "Fahing New ton wings get on mah nerves"

And with 20 votes cast we can see that it's neck and neck between 'quickly' and 'for the love of God would someone sort out the Rings of Newton!' in respect of the Chinese gatecrash:

nn.thumb.PNG.f92d4c1b779d109d1fe046970fc7cc32.PNG

As for @dena changing her name to 'Warrior Princess Dena of Adminicus, Spam Slayer' we can see that 'yes' has no votes, 'yes' has 3 but in the lead by some margin is 'yes' with a commanding 5 votes :headbang: