• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTN:Horror Heads; Romero's LAND OF THE DEAD out today!

44 posts in this topic

The movie was good, but I think it is also forgetable as well.....

28 days later, was a much better film in my opionion, even though it lens a lot of its originality to Romero himself....

That being said, I could of rented it and been just as happy as seeing it in the theater.....

Haven't seen LAND OF THE ZOMBIES but I will. Those kind of movies are great. Just plain entertainment that you don't have to analyze. just sit back and be shocked.

I just seen SHAWN OF THE DEAD the other day. That was a hoot. Had its funny moments.

Another old favorite zombie flick that I like is MY BOYFRIENDS BACK. Mostly like it for its actors in it.

A lot of zombie movie out there and I probably have seen all of them.

My wife and I went and saw the movie the other day and both really enjoyed it! Much better than Day of the Dead. The plot was interesting as the film is much more than just about zombies. Also for a horror flick I actually thought that a lot of the dialogue was good. In addition the character that Dennis Hopper plays was made just for him. thumbsup2.gif all the way.