• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IDW BOB LAYTON IRON MAN

49 posts in this topic

The question begs to be asked, why was it meant to be kept in-house ??  What are the other gems from other Artist Editions kept in-house?   Are they on par with Mrs A ??

17 hours ago, Will_K said:

The question begs to be asked, why was it meant to be kept in-house ??  What are the other gems from other Artist Editions kept in-house?   Are they on par with Mrs A ??

Unfortunately I am not at liberty to reveal the gems of our inner-sanction. But trust that our archives are grand.

Creepy-boxes.thumb.jpg.2caad2473decf68f8dae90f7639349b3.jpg

5 minutes ago, JadeGiant said:

The plot thickens! 

Does this increase demand for Mrs A? 

This is a fun thread!

If they're trying to recall Mrs A it ought to let the OP know future demand for that drawing is going to be high . . .

7 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

Mrs. A is suddenly a hot commodity! 

Shhh......just let me get this totally not rare, normal, everyday, book back in my clutches!!

(slides Mrs. A pilot -script & branding plan back into desk quietly)

On 7/17/2018 at 1:15 PM, J.Sid said:

Good news: sketches of her are in very short supply!

Bad news: ...they are in short demand as well

Bad news update... there's a slight uptick in demand.

14 hours ago, namurr7227 said:

Shhh......just let me get this totally not rare, normal, everyday, book back in my clutches!!

(slides Mrs. A pilot --script & branding plan back into desk quietly)

Sorry, I thought the news about the Mrs. A series on the CW being green lit went public

On 7/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, namurr7227 said:

Hi!

Nate Murray from IDW Limited here. I meant to keep this piece in-house. You should have a DM from me regarding trading this.

For anyone curious - the set is roughly 50/50 on Iron Man and other characters, this is the sole Mrs. A.

We have 9 copies left for sale as of 7/24.

Hi again Nate,

I appreciate the offer but as with all the IDW products I get, I understand the random sketch "get what you get". I am ok with it. 

And now it being a verified file copy from IDW doesn't hurt!! :nyah: