• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tuesday - time for another E-Bay Coupon! $10 free gift card added.

42 posts in this topic

PRIMO119 is the code to use.

Pretty much everything is included but you need to use it before 11PM PT.  $25 off all purchases over $119 so pretty much 20% off a $125 book.  Get cracking!

Edited by 1Cool

I decided when I paid for Sunday's eBay auctions yesterday, that they would never issue another coupon so soon..., :facepalm:

Wouldn't work for me.

I have a US address and tried to combine a $110 and $25 item in my shopping cart but the Bay said no go. :censored:

I consider it a sign from the internet gods that I need to curtail my comic spending...

I've identified two comics.  I can't choose, hopefully one of them sells so I don't have to decide.  Or will I feel bad that I missed out on the one that is more desirable?

18 minutes ago, revat said:

I've identified two comics.  I can't choose, hopefully one of them sells so I don't have to decide.  Or will I feel bad that I missed out on the one that is more desirable?

Get $12.50 off both.

5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

PRIMO119 is the code to use.

Pretty much everything is included but you need to use it before 11PM PT.  $25 off all purchases over $119 so pretty much 20% off a $125 book.  Get cracking!

Just bought a thermal printer for shipping.  Many thanks for posting the coupon.

Just ordered 4 700' rolls of bubble wrap after not finding anything worth grabbing.  That should last me awhile but it doesn't go bad and it was a 25% discount compared to my usual source.

Made an offer on a CGC HFH 1 for full GPA and the guy countered with a 10% discount which was still 15% over GPA. I went to 5% over GPA (about what I’m usually willing to take during a coupon) and he stuck to his guns and said the coupon still made it 5% under GPA.  Declined that offer really quick.

Edited by 1Cool