• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tuesday - time for another E-Bay Coupon! $10 free gift card added.

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, electricprune said:

Does anyone know if US buyers can use these coupons on eBay UK?

I do not know the direct answer to your question, but put them in your cart and check out and see if it lets you apply the coupon.

I tried to "mix countries" in my shopping basket before, and it said you couldn't do multiple items from different countries, because of the mixing of currencies.

54 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I do not know the direct answer to your question, but put them in your cart and check out and see if it lets you apply the coupon.

I tried to "mix countries" in my shopping basket before, and it said you couldn't do multiple items from different countries, because of the mixing of currencies.

Thanks, Mike. I’ll give it a shot.

11 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Wouldn't work for me.

I have a US address and tried to combine a $110 and $25 item in my shopping cart but the Bay said no go. :censored:

I consider it a sign from the internet gods that I need to curtail my comic spending...

I'm pretty sure I read where you can combine but at least one item has to be a min of 119.00 .

36 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I'm pretty sure I read where you can combine but at least one item has to be a min of 119.00 .

Nope - just checked out with three items - $85, $13.50 and $22.50

1 hour ago, Bomber-Bob said:

After much cursing at Ebay I think I figured it out - the fine print says the deal is only for eBay users registered with a US address. I have a US mailing address - but I am registered as a Canadian.

5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Made an offer on a CGC HFH 1 for full GPA and the guy countered with a 10% discount which was still 15% over GPA. I went to 5% over GPA (about what I’m usually willing to take during a coupon) and he stuck to his guns and said the coupon still made it 5% under GPA.  Declined that offer really quick.

Good for you. I think some people miss the point. It’s an incentive for buyers and not for the benefit of the sellers. At least that’s how I feel. 

7 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Purchased one an hour and a half ago, hoping the code comes through and works. :wishluck: . I did receive an email that they are working through some problems with the eBay card. 

16 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

And earn 10% eBay bucks just kicked in. (thumbsu

So if you buy $100 worth of stuff (that you paid $90 for) you will get $110 in product after receiving the e-bay bucks.  Nice little incentive game they go going on here.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

So if you buy $100 worth of stuff (that you paid $90 for) you will get $110 in product after receiving the e-bay bucks.  Nice little incentive game they go going on here.

Yep B|

On 7/18/2018 at 12:58 AM, KryptoMayor said:

Good for you. I think some people miss the point. It’s an incentive for buyers and not for the benefit of the sellers. At least that’s how I feel. 

I do agree the discount is billed as an incentive to buyers but we don't live in a vacuum so almost all of the bigger sellers know when a coupon is out and set their prices to capitalize on the free money E-Bay is giving out.  The problem will happen when E-Bay decides the coupon days are not working and bring them out once or twice a year like they use to and prices will have to stabilize.  I also don't like the effect happening now where higher end books are sitting collecting dust between coupons.  It just seems like yet another portion of the industry which is on a roller coaster ride.

29 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

This new 10% eBay bucks is earn on buying or selling.   So sellers get 10% bucks on these next 3 days also. 

I double checked but I do not see a program set up for sellers.  i would love to get 1% back from all my sales.

18 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I double checked but I do not see a program set up for sellers.  i would love to get 1% back from all my sales.

4D14B71D-10E8-40D2-B5DB-8D2E231F3694.jpeg

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

4D14B71D-10E8-40D2-B5DB-8D2E231F3694.jpeg

this is a targeted promo and not available to everyone - I have generally gotten them but for some reason this time I wasn't so lucky