• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% OFF REMAINING BOOKS OR BUNDLE DEAL!- Some Gold Stragglers and New Silver!
2 2

24 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, rjpb said:

I was going to say the original owner of the Patsy Walker #20 might be interested, as it was her favorite book,  but unfortunately Shirley Alli (nee Kutina) passed away on Jan. 18, 2010, in Strongsville Ohio.  Coincidentally, a day earlier a Patricia Walker of Strongsville also passed away. 

You know that's interesting because when I bought the book that was the first thing I thought of. My idea was that I wonder what the original owner would say if I presented this book to her after all these years? Would she remember and be appreciative of it? But yes that's sad that she is no longer with us to attempt the reunion. And possibly maybe she knew that Patricia Walker in her town and that's why she loved the Patsy Walker comic, guess well never know (shrug)