• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Canada, eh? sales thread
4 4

156 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Sorry...I do put anyone who wants to bid from here on my eBay block exemption list...but they manage to mess that stuff up sometimes.

You did put me on the exemption list but I still couldn't see the auctions. Neither of us could figure it out until I set up a US mailing address and then they appeared quicker than you can say Sue Storm. Worked out well for me, I love my Batman magnet. :cloud9:

33 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

You did put me on the exemption list but I still couldn't see the auctions. Neither of us could figure it out until I set up a US mailing address and then they appeared quicker than you can say Sue Storm. Worked out well for me, I love my Batman magnet. :cloud9:

I remember :foryou:

It was odd...and now I'm going to feel bad about people here missing stuff, darn eBay;) 

4 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

I'll be expecting some of that with my shipment :baiting:

When I was in Dublin, I went right to the Guiness brewery and did the tour which had A LOT of sampalage and finished at a roof top bar with a gigantic table full of pints of Guiness with a help yourself attitude. Thank goodness for the kind cabbie who got me back to my hotel safe and sound. 

The one regret of my visiting Ireland (twice)...never got to the Guinness Storehouse. :(