• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Canada, eh? sales thread
4 4

156 posts in this topic

I do have a TMNT #1 CPV but looking for some of the other numbers if you have within one of those series . And it goes without saying that I’m also looking for other key C.P.V.’s  in higher grade from other publishers. Let me know if you come across any interesting books please.

Thanks for thinking of me :)

58 minutes ago, The_Investor said:

I do have a TMNT #1 CPV but looking for some of the other numbers if you have within one of those series . And it goes without saying that I’m also looking for other key C.P.V.’s  in higher grade from other publishers. Let me know if you come across any interesting books please.

Thanks for thinking of me :)

Always! :foryou:

Andy, you bring up an important topic! It has happened  a few times where a seller tells me " sorry I do not ship to Canada...only the USA" . I never understood that logic since it takes less than a minute for me to fill out a form and ship to a fellow brother in the USA.  

Edited by The_Investor

51 minutes ago, The_Investor said:

Andy, you bring up an important topic! It has happened  a few times where a seller tells me " sorry I do not ship to Canada...only the USA" . I never understood that logic since it takes less than a minute for me to fill out a form and ship to a fellow brother in the USA.  

I will ship to Canada BUT doing so requires going to the post office and completing the transaction with a postal worker, whereas US shipping is entirely automated.

29 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I will ship to Canada BUT doing so requires going to the post office and completing the transaction with a postal worker, whereas US shipping is entirely automated.

Thanks for the feedback. (thumbsu 

I go to the post office 4 times a week. That’s not hard either. 2c 

39 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I must be doing it wrong.  I just ship through usps.com and they pick it up off my front porch.  Just have to declare what you’re sending and a slight difference in cost, other than that it’s exactly like shipping to the US.

EDIT:  Oh, and Andy, sorry for crapping your sales thread.  Good luck with the sales!

Edited by thunsicker