• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My only LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show purchase

3 posts in this topic

Let me start by saying the con was great. Old friends with new pieces everywhere. It's a must for any art collector. I'm saving for a pricey little piece so I held back at the LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show. It wasn't easy but I did bend a little to get this gem Wagner.

If you didn't make it to the LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show this year it will be happening next year as well so GO, GO, GO!!!!!!

5 hours ago, J.Sid said:

I made the mistake of buying something a week beforehand, so I rolled in without a bankroll.  Next year I'll be ready. Was a lot of good stuff there.

consider yourself lucky. your story makes me think of that saying 'a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush.

you can't predict what you can get and when. deals fall apart all the time etc.. so if you passed up on the first opportunity - you may still not have gotten anything at the event.  as long as the first item you got was something you love!