• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 25, JIM 89 (Classic Covers), SC 22 6.0!

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone --

A three-book sale to raise funds for the upcoming fall auctions.  The two Marvels, of course, are of exceptional quality:  white pages, near-perfect centering and registration, bright color strikes, etc.  The Showcase #22 has COW pages, but excellent color, centering, and eye appeal.  Excellent copy for the grade.

The rules:

1.  No deadbeats, HOS members, or probationary board members, please.

2.  Payment accepted by check, money order, or Paypal (drummond91@gmail.com)

3.  Shipping to the US only.  Shipping is FREE on all orders.

4  7-day return policy if you don't like a book once received, but you'll be expected to cover the return postage.

5  I like getting mail!  PM me with any questions or offers, as I'm happy to entertain fair ones.

Edited by Drummy

Fantastic Four #25 (CGC 9.0 white pages)

NOTES:  Hard to find this book with near-perfect centering, but this copy has it all -- superb and deep color strike, white pages, and excellent registration.  Probably the best 9.0 I've ever seen.

ASKING:  $1800 shipped

FF 25 9.0.jpg

Edited by Drummy

Showcase #22 (CGC 6.0 cow pages, 1st SA Green Lantern/Hal Jordan)

NOTES:  Very pretty copy; not sure my picture does it justice.  Excellent centering and rich color -- the white in the title is particularly vibrant.  Spine edge has most the wear along with very light discoloration.  Clean back cover, no writing or date stamps.

ASKING:  $6750 shipped

SC 22 fc.jpg

SC 22 bc.jpg

Edited by Drummy

Hey everyone --

Thanks for the various notes and offers thus far...to keep some momentum now that the JIM 89 has sold, I'm going to offer lower prices on the remaining two books:

FF #25 9.0 -- $1800 shipped

SC #22 6.0 -- $6750 shipped (check GPA -- a really good price!)

Offers and questions still welcome -- thanks!

Dan

Edited by Drummy

Hi everyone --

Just a quick bump to let people know that I'm keeping this thread up through Monday night/Tuesday morning for the returning SDCC crowd.  Any questions or offers?  PM me anytime!

Best,

Dan