• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Attending SDCC? Please post OA dealer wall photos here
2 2

117 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Timely said:

Bechera.  I do not recall the price

Seem to recall there being two versions of the Fantasy Masterpieces 4 cover.  One with just the central drawing . . . and another being a mechanical, or something?

11 hours ago, Timely said:

I put this 1st one in to see if anyone's really paying attention! hm

I promise I was not distracted in any way, however that Amazing 55 cover was harder to beat it's beautiful and one of my favourite covers. Thanks for posting.

sd2018z16.thumb.jpg.c3b0af7170ea77af84f000af281f2b80.jpg

12 hours ago, tv horror said:
23 hours ago, Timely said:

I promise I was not distracted in any way, however that Amazing 55 cover was harder to beat it's beautiful and one of my favourite covers. Thanks for posting.

Awesome "reflection in the glasses cover" (thumbsu

On 7/26/2018 at 3:18 PM, Ironmandrd said:

Thanks for posting!  I wish there were pics with what the Donnellys had where you could see their prices. hm

Actually that's pretty clever on their part, just imagine someone going up to the booth who's long sighted as they see the prices they faint. So those around him say to themselves "Wow that must be really great art let's all have a look!":bigsmile:  

On 7/21/2018 at 7:09 PM, Flambit said:

8500 for the superboy,  50k for the Frenz Spider man poster

frenz spidey poster art was quoted to me at 75k by Bechara...i'd have seriously considered buying it if it were 50.

Edited by romitaman

21 hours ago, romitaman said:

frenz spidey poster art was quoted to me at 75k by Bechara...i'd have seriously considered buying it if it were 50.

He quoted at 50 at sdcc - but previous (2017) sdcc he asked 48.  

Not positive - but also seemed to have a bit of waviness (water damage? ) at top.

While I love it - Frenz is alive and doing decent commissions for reasonable rates - so if it doesn't have to be published- that might he a more affordable way to go than a paying bechera future prices today.

Edited by Panelfan1