• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny X-men 142 8.5 CGC Signed! Stoupes22 Summer Thread! Will be adding comics throughout

2 posts in this topic

I will be listing a lot of comics and lots on here and will try to keep a recap on page 2.  Normal rules apply.. no pros and ho's. Paypal, check or money order, but will not ship until money is cleared if by check. First will get the comic and my gratitude and respect (not worth much but still throwing it in unless you buy a lot of comics then I might send you a personalized thank you note which is worth at least two Amazing Fantasy 15 9.8's.)

I can combine shipping if more than 1 book is purchased. For non-lots shipping will be $5 for first 3 and then $10 4+. The price on lots and slab(s) will include shipping. 

I can show more pictures if needed. No returns on slab(s), please be sure that you want the comics before buying! I will accept returns within 3 days of delivery at the buyers expense to ship the comics back. Below is my kudos thread, I sold a couple of ASM 800's and Iron Man 55 recently and can provide their names for reference if requested. (Iron Man is still being shipped)

Edited by Stoupes22