• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sdcc exclusives thread
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Trying this again....

At sdcc, got some exclusives for sale below.

Open to pick up items as well. Will be getting Funkos tomorrow if you have any request message me.

PayPal only. Shipping within the us is 5$ for 1-5 raw issues. Slabs are $15 for up to 3. Anything over those will be at cost to you.

No refunds unless specified. Sorry for delayed response on the thread.

Edited by Avi

First up

2x Cosmic ghost Rider sdcc exclusive --$55 each

Options Signed by jsc + 40

Signed by Cates +20

Graded + 55

IMG_20180718_234710.jpg

Edited by Avi

Are you going o grab the J Scott Campbell Black suit Spidey? I am possibly interested in that depending on price. Also, if you can get any dbz funkos that would be great. Please message me with availability and price. thanks!

12 hours ago, Avi said:

Trying this again....

At sdcc, got some exclusives for sale below.

Open to pick up items as well. Will be getting Funkos tomorrow if you have any request message me.

PayPal only. Shipping within the us is 5$ for 1-5 raw issues. Slabs are $15 for up to 3. Anything over those will be at cost to you.

Way interested in Funko you might pick up. Will check back for updates.

Any chance you will come across one of the DC Comics Artists' Alley Batman by Chris Uminga Matte Black & Gold Variant Designer Vinyl Figure - S from Entertainment Earth?

Or this Hot Wheels® DC Superman Action Comics #1 from Mattel?

Edited by Comic_Diva
Adding stuff