• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The AWAX 2018 SDCC report

176 posts in this topic

Every year there is a group of PX ( previews exclusives ), like five or ten titles. Sometimes there’s a variant cover or it just says PX Exclusive on it. I think retailers can buy as many as they want. 

The last few years there’s been nothing special really. This year I think there’s two that got hot.  There’s this , selling 2x + cover and a venom #3 that I see booths trying to get $20 or $30 for.  Sometimes you’ll find a booth still selling them for cover though. 

30w4lth.jpg

Last night before I went to bed I remembered I had bought a few Unnatural exclusives yesterday when I bought the farmlands. 

I had totally forgot about them. I came back out and checked all my boxes and stacks. Nothing.  I must have left them at the Image booth.  I had bag and boarded them and left them on a pile of trades they had for sale.  

Today i went and asked if they had seen the books and :whatthe: .. the girl behind he counter said Unnatural? And opened a drawer and pulled out the two books still in the bags and boards.  

So (worship) to the image folks.   They RULE. 

2cdwos5.jpg