• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A few slabs • Come and look! NOW 10% OFF

19 posts in this topic

RULES!

These are the usual rules. What are the usual rules? They are what I say they are. And they are exceedingly usual.

More specifically: 

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

REFUNDS
You pay return shipping, unless items are damaged in transit in which case it's on me.. I am happy to take returns if you are dissatisfied.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you. I reserve the right to refuse any sale.

Please inspect the books upon receipt of them and promptly alert me to any issues.

SHIPPING
I do not ship comics Media Mail. I will use First Class for 1 or 2 comics in a cardboard mailer, unless you request Priority mail. I will use Priority shipping over three comics. Once you have all the items you want, provide me your zip, I will weigh your package (hubba hubba), and provide you a precise shipping cost.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

You've seen the trailer. You've had sexy thoughts about Starfire and Raven. But have you read the comic? Get your hands on this super sweet copy that I purchased from Stephen Ritter at Worldwide Comics. I bought it as a 9.2/9.4, and whenever I buy a comic from him where he's split the grade this way, I pick the lower one. Only makes sense, and I agree with the grade.

This copy is $210 shipped fast and secure.

MOVED ELSEWHERE

dc-comics-presents-26-a.jpg

dc-comics-presents-26-b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

I bought this DC Comics Presents 47 from a boardie, but I can't recall whom. It does not have the Jeweler's Mark Insert. It's an easy 9.4, maybe 9.6. For a respectable boardie like you, this is $100 shipped with love, care, and a cardboard box mailer.

:news: SOLD to a man of rare qualities!

Spoiler

dc-comics-presents-47-a.jpg

dc-comics-presents-47-b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

6 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I bought this DC Comics Presents 47 from a boardie, but I can't recall whom. It has the Jeweler's Mark Insert. It's an easy 9.4, maybe 9.6. For a respectable boardie like you, this is $100 shipped with love, care, and a cardboard box mailer.

dc-comics-presents-47-a.jpg

dc-comics-presents-47-b.jpg

:takeit: