• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic-Con 2019, July 17-21, San Diego, Ca.
3 3

43 posts in this topic

50th anniversary, the one I really wanted to go to!!!  My 21 year run had ended.   I live in San Diego as well.   I knew my luck will end the course.  I moved here just because of SDCC. Congrats to those who won tickets!!!  Guess my little fam of 3 will walk the outside and enjoy all the hidden stuff outside the con. My daughter has been going since a baby, 10 years. she is crushed.   :(   

On 10/15/2018 at 5:43 PM, shortboxed said:

Scored Preview Night + 4-Day Badge during pre-reg! Anyone else get lucky?

Got the same during open registration. Haven't been since '07, and I've been trying for the last six(?) years.

Thought it was interesting that Preview Night was not available as a stand-alone ticket during open registration this year. You had to buy all four days.

Looking for tickets for a friend who couldnt get in this year. Anyone offering up tickets like last year?

Also need just preview night for myself, if anyone can hook it up.

On 4/23/2019 at 9:21 AM, Avi said:

Looking for tickets for a friend who couldnt get in this year. Anyone offering up tickets like last year?

Also need just preview night for myself, if anyone can hook it up.

Ebay SDCC Comic Con Museum has listed multiple pairs of tix for sale, 4 days, no preview for sale.  Not sure how many they will list.  I have tracked about 20 sets so far and bought a pair since I lost out on the lottery.  Good luck on your hunt.

Edited by Agent 007
spelling

On 5/10/2019 at 8:21 PM, Agent 007 said:

Ebay SDCC Comic Con Museum has listed multiple pairs of tix for sale, 4 days, no preview for sale.  Not sure how many they will list.  I have tracked about 20 sets so far and bought a pair since I lost out on the lottery.  Good luck on your hunt.

I tried to look up ... find nothing about the “multiple pairs of tix” for sale you were saying? I presume they were all gone sold, the link taken off online? 

Not surprised at all.