• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic-Con 2019, July 17-21, San Diego, Ca.
3 3

43 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

I tried to look up ... find nothing about the “multiple pairs of tix” for sale you were saying? I presume they were all gone sold, the link taken off online? 

Not surprised at all.

Type this into EBAY, I see a lot for sale still.  This is how I purchased mine recently.  Also, cause I have an adult pass, my minor child gets in for free as well.

Two Comic-Con International 4-day Badges in Support of the Comic-Con Museum

Group 1 users for ACE PARKING today had some issues.  The server went down.  If you were in que to pay, you were out of luck like me.  After the site started working again, all my locations were sold out.  Ended up buying somewhere deep to park.  Guess parking tix is better than no parking tix.  :)

I'm hoping my Group 2 next week there isn't any issues w/ a server and they open up my spots I want.  Then I can cancel my original tickets for just $10.    

Anyone looking for a place to stay, I have a line on a studio with kitchen and extra fold out bed in the living room, tv and great rooftop view of the city.  About a mile from the convention center, easy walk or Uber/Lyft.  This is the place I stay every year but the wife and I will be vacationing out of the country in July.  Non-refundable.

Edited by Designer Toast

On 5/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, Agent 007 said:

Group 1 users for ACE PARKING today had some issues.  The server went down.  If you were in que to pay, you were out of luck like me.  After the site started working again, all my locations were sold out.  Ended up buying somewhere deep to park.  Guess parking tix is better than no parking tix.  :)

I'm hoping my Group 2 next week there isn't any issues w/ a server and they open up my spots I want.  Then I can cancel my original tickets for just $10.    

10 bucks to “cancel” your lottery parking tickets? This is just one of the many reasons I have to stop going to this “Comic Con”...

On 5/13/2019 at 6:09 PM, Agent 007 said:

Type this into EBAY, I see a lot for sale still.  This is how I purchased mine recently.  Also, cause I have an adult pass, my minor child gets in for free as well.

Two Comic-Con International 4-day Badges in Support of the Comic-Con Museum

I hadn't noticed these before. The two pairs (without PN) have sold between $950 and $6,000! More recently they have been in the $1,000 range. The first legit after market passes I've seen being offered. 

Edited by BassGMan

33 minutes ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Anybody know where Steranko may be in order to get a sig?  I know he's doing a spotlight panel, but I can't seem to find where he might have a table or be signing any of the days. 

Jim Steranko -- Supergraphics West 5007