• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GSX1 4.0 AND GSX1 7.0 (reduced below GPA!)

9 posts in this topic

Hi, guys! Two books for today.  Giant-size X-men 1 4.0 OW and 7.0 OW/W, first appearance of new X-men (Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus) and second appearance of Wolverine :)

Some Rules:

- First variation of “I’ll take it” posted in thread or via PM wins (timestamp).  If a "I'll take it" is posted in thread in the middle of PM negotiations, the "take it" in thread wins. 

- Free shipping to CONUS only, USPS priority mail.

- Acceptable payment: MO/Check (they just need to clear prior to shipping), Paypal is also accepted for reputable members.

- Payment due within 24 hours of deal

- No buyers from the HOS or PL, please. I reserve right to refuse a sale to anyone on my personal probation list

- No returns on slabs

4.0 has four sales $625-650 since June, priced here for $530 shipped, firm.  7.0 has three sales $1,000 and up since June, priced here for $900 shipped, firm.  Take both for $1400.  Both are unpressed. 

Please see my kudos for references and thanks for looking! 

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Edited by s14roller
Price reduced

Literally off by fifty bucks on two offers for both books.  To be fair, I'll offer the same here, $1,350 check, free shipping for both (~ $200 under GPA 90 and last sales), firm.  Countdown begins...closes tonight, thanks!  :)

:takeit:

1 hour ago, s14roller said:

Literally off by fifty bucks on two offers for both books.  To be fair, I'll offer the same here, $1,350 check, free shipping for both (~ $200 under GPA 90 and last sales), firm.  Countdown begins...closes tonight, thanks!  :)