• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A New RicksNeatStuff Golden Age Mega Thread on July 25th and 26th (Planet Comics)
3 3

22 posts in this topic

Been scanning away and bringing out some pretty sweet books that are new to market guys. 

NICE Avengers 1 mid grade White Pager

ASM 129- 9.6 White Pager

FF 48 and FF 52

A lot of great gold GGA

Some gold and atomic age Superman and Detective Comics

About a dozen PCH books

On 7/20/2018 at 4:26 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I will be having one more large thread here on July 25th and 26th. I am limiting my personal collection to around 50 books that I like the best at this point, so some tough decisions coming. At this time I don't intend on selling any of the books in my signature line. 

I do not have any previews or pre-sales as I am working on figuring out what is staying and what is going but there will be a lot of great new books for you to purchase. I apologize that I cannot give more information about what is going up for sale here. Much will be last minute decisions. 

Wednesday, July 25th there will be approximately 50 golden age (with a couple select silver age) books offered. Everything from Action to Western Bandit Trails. The plan is to offer these on July 25th at 3:00 PM EST.

Thursday, July 26th will be the MASSIVE PLANET COMICS sale with approximately 30 under copies (and in many cases over copies) of some of the nicest Planet Comics ever. I had a lot of Planet Comics before buying many from 3 of the best collections on the boards and this is not something you will want to miss. In almost every case these are books with dripping exceptional colors, many highest graded and top 5 graded copies. I plan on starting this at 5:00 PM EST to give people a chance at these while they are off work. If you are on the west coast just take the afternoon off :)

I am tagging a bunch of friends here in no particular order, I mean, except Takebot, of course. I just want to make sure you all are aware. If I missed you in this tagging I apologize. We either have not PM'd recently or the books in this thread did not seem like your thing based on the past. There will be very little PCH and just 1-2 Bakers. Mostly sweet sci-fi, GGA and a little hero golden age and then Planet-mania on Thursday. 

@Comcav @Markentoth @MustEatBrains @Mr.Illmannered@ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @Diamonddave @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed @torontodesignguy @adamstrange @Microbia @Roger66

THE PLANETS WILL START AT 5PM EST , not 6PM AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED