• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats to forumites of 2018
3 3

85 posts in this topic

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+hot+is+it+in+dallas&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS757US757&oq=how+h&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60l3j69i57.2555j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

well this'll be good for 3 more hours... I really didn't think that it would top yesterday at 108, currently 110 degrees @porcupine48  humidity at 19% lol 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+hot+is+it+in+dallas&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS757US757&oq=how+h&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j69i60l3j69i57.2555j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

well this'll be good for 3 more hours... I really didn't think that it would top yesterday at 108, currently 110 degrees @porcupine48  humidity at 19% lol 

No soup for you? lol I've never encountered heat that hot and dry.I think i'd take that over the muggy.Keep 'er cool man!

Only going to be seventy with rain here tomorrow :banana:

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

No soup for you? lol I've never encountered heat that hot and dry.I think i'd take that over the muggy.Keep 'er cool man!

No worries lol it's definitely hot for your region too :foryou:

Glad you'll have some relief! 

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries lol it's definitely hot for your region too :foryou:

Glad you'll have some relief! 

Remember,I had no power,we live above a restaurant(hot kitchen!) and I STILL had to walk the dog five miles in a foot of snow to the dog park! :sumo::D

Just now, porcupine48 said:

Remember,I had no power,we live above a restaurant(hot kitchen!) and I STILL had to walk the dog five miles in a foot of snow to the dog park! :sumo::D

I understand (thumbsu but your the only one I knew that would relate and empathize lol it's a struggle! :sumo: I'm sorely thankful the air hasn't quit, that is an expensive fix :) I thank God

21 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

clearly you have never been to Phoenix, AZ

We call temperatures like this Tuesday.

The phrase "Really hot" is reserved for when it gets over 120 degrees

Edited by 01TheDude

13 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

We call temperatures like this Tuesday.

Even on Fridays? 

"Jesus, it's like Tuesday out there today. And they reckon Monday's going to be really Wednesday."

"That bad?"

"I ain't kidding. It's been Tuesday nearly all week".

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Even on Fridays? 

"Jesus, it's like Tuesday out there today. And they reckon Monday's going to be really Wednesday."

"That bad?"

"I ain't kidding. It's been Tuesday nearly all week".

Phoenix-7-day-forecast_20130628104548_64

Edited by 01TheDude

9 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

in other words-- it is just another day here. Be that a tuesday or whatever - even a Barry? (we don't have a barry day)

It follows Manday 

Oh Manday, you came and you gave without taking... 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You guys :roflmao:.... it's hot...

Its Tuesday all right. Could go as high as Barry tomorrow though.

5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Its Tuesday all right. Could go as high as Barry tomorrow though.

It IS so hot for anyone, I've been trying most of this afternoon to find a Whitman thread that I posted in last year.

Either the heat has taken its toll, or I could of sworn I posted a whitman donald duck 222 last year....

I remember picking them out of the $1 bin at a used bookstore knowing nothing about them. Posting here not finding out too much, but a couple of likes. I remember calling the LCS to tell the owner, because I'll see a couple in his store from time to time. I had also found a "daffy" duck 142, and I can't remember if I took the offer by the LCS :pullhair:

I can find the Daffy in my raw's, but not the Donald

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
, comma :foryou: