• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Discounts in last post! Closing soon! Bronze Keys Now! (Bronze Marvel lots from yesterday too!)

32 posts in this topic

Hi boardie land,

Tonight we have a few bronze Marvel lots with most books within the mid-grade range (VG/fn low end to FVF), flat, clean and bright. Respectable readers, not registry sets. Then we have a few keys, and these are generally nicer, with an exception. Note: when I say minor keys, I am not calling anyone's baby ugly. I just mean I am not putting up IH181, ASM 129 and X94 or somesuch. Ready?

:rulez:

Shipping: Actual, most likely either US Priority flat rate legal of $7 for up to six-eight books (guessing) or $13.65 for a medium flat rate box full, which can be around three dozen books, give or take. I also have some Region B boxes that may help if you're in the eastern region of the U.S. Canada ships at actual.

First :takeit: in thread wins.

Dont be listy (tsk) including the one in my head.

Payment: Money order or check; I do not have Paypal.

Returns: Notify me within three days of receipt and get them back on your dime for a purchase price refund, unless I missed something.

Edited by Readcomix

:news:  SOLD!

10-book Master of Kung Fu lot: Special Marvel Edition #15 (1st appearance), 16; Master of Kung Fu #'s 18,19,20,22,23,24, Giant-Size 1&2. The SME 15 we'll call VG plus, the rest seem fine to fine plus. $35

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Missed a pic first time

50 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

10-book Master of Kung Fu lot: Special Marvel Edition #15 (1st appearance), 16; Master of Kung Fu #'s 18,19,20,22,23,24, Giant-Size 1&2. The SME 15 we'll call VG plus, the rest seem fine to fine plus. $35

:takeit: