• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Unrestored Action 10, Price drop. Captain America comics 74 added.

9 posts in this topic

Payment Via paypal, or cash/money order

Nobody on the timeout list/probation's

Book will be shipped fast and secure via USPS or Fedex Overnight express. $50 flat Cost anywhere in the USA, or Canada. Worldwide Shipping available just PM to Inquire. I have A lot of experience shipping overseas. 

No returns on this one.

First form of :takeit: wins in the thread or PM.  :takeit:Trumps any ongoing negotiations. But Negotiations are welcome. 

All positive feedback on my ebay - Domuhnatorcomics  and I have a kudos thread on here with all positive feedback as well.

I can Provide Many many many reputable references if anyone is concerned. 

Edited by domuhnator

BEAUTIFUL Coverless but otherwise complete Action 10. 3rd Superman cover and in my opinion the hardest one to get. I had planed on keeping this book for a long long time but something came up and I need to move it. 

There is some tape and 2 extra staples on the book. I believe they could be fairly easily removed but I will leave that up to the new owner. 

This book has the best page quality I have ever seen on a raw early action. Beautiful and supple. 

This is a very hard book to price. I haven't seen an unrestored sell since I stared collecting. There was a back cover that sold for $2369 in 2016. 

SOLD

Thank you for looking - Dom 

IMG_9233.thumb.jpg.2443aa4df0b045598056aa7362c29b75.jpg

IMG_9234.jpg

IMG_9235.jpg

IMG_9236.jpg

Edited by domuhnator