• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Semi Keys(Okajima added) and run fillers- Fantastic four doom issues etc some gold to come
2 2

64 posts in this topic

An opportunity has come to finance something in another hobby so I have decided to cull every under copy I have.  I Will start with books I have scans for and move down the list. I collected heavy ASM(just sold 1-100) Fantastic Four with Dr.Doom(depending on how deep I have to dig I have a nice 5 that may come out),Our army at war (83 is a 4 white). I really liked all the king fu books so I have about 6 copies of Marvel Special 15. I am going to hold off on the Golden age books unless it becomes necessary. 

I will get back cover pics/scans asap.

Here are the rules

First person with in thread :takeit: or PM wins.

Prefer no returns on CGC graded books, but we can always talk.

Sorry that I had to take pics, My scanner is awful on these new slabs

Ebay Id Is Hyperdrivecollectibles

Kudo's below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8090533#Post8090533

Will take Paypal and prefer to ship to US (Price includes US shipping) but will ship out of CONUS for exact cost.

Pic for quantity of graded books  that can move (there are 6 more boxes in another closet), I have a number to hit so once I get there I will probably close down. Any interest in toys PM me as well.

IMG_1650.JPG

Edited by PKJ

Daredevil 2 CGC 4.5 (One of the few Stan Lee sigs not a yellow label) Asking $260 Shipped Sold

Does Have a COA from 1993 

Daredevil2.jpg

DD2 COA.JPG

Edited by PKJ
Sold

Green Lantern 85 Drug Issue 7.5 Asking $125 shipped or take both GL 85's for $235 shipped.Sold 

green lantern 85 7_5.jpg

Edited by PKJ