• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Semi Keys(Okajima added) and run fillers- Fantastic four doom issues etc some gold to come
2 2

64 posts in this topic

I am catching up on Pm's but wanted to make a note on Marvel Mystery 51. I have had several PM's (alot) on that book. I want to hold at the asking price on that book for two reasons. 1. I got into a bidding war a few years ago on it and basically after fees my asking is breaking even. 2. The intent is to lighten the Non Ga collection so most of the War cover golden age books are ok to stay.

I do appreciate all who have offered and who have bought so far, thank you very much!

Phillip

2 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Very nice book, Andy! Congrats to buyer and seller! :golfclap:

Andy will probably admit that was his toughest buy, Probably one of my favorites I tossed in here to draw some attention and whack sold!

Kinda slow today so I lowered a few prices. Also going to offer this as I feel this pedigree should be spread out instead of multiple copies here.

Jumbo Comics 116 Okajima Pedigree Asking 700 Shipped. 3rd Highest graded White pages Sold

Jumbo 116 Okajima.jpg

Edited by PKJ

8 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

:takeit: along with FF #57 that I paid for yesterday.?

Winner thanks! This was actually one of Greg Cicchetti's books that I bought in the Charity thread after he passed in 2015.