• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Semi Keys(Okajima added) and run fillers- Fantastic four doom issues etc some gold to come
2 2

64 posts in this topic

Batman 251 CGC 8.0 I know this ask is high but White pages and centering will make me regret selling Asking $600 shipped

Batman251.jpg

Edited by PKJ

Fantastic Four 21- The colors are unreal on this book- CGC 7.5 $260 shipped Sold

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Edited by PKJ
Sold

Just now, Northwest said:

Take

Sorry Jharvey took it about 40 minutes ago.

My Inbox is flashing like a christmas tree so give me a few to finish listing then I can answer PM's

5 minutes ago, horsehater27 said:

Nice Luke storm troopers and pop up. Any of the Star Wars stuff going? Love the Backer on the floor.

That is a full loose set on the shelf. I would sell the bell display but it would be pricey,PM if interested

IMG_1656.JPG

Edited by PKJ

1 minute ago, PKJ said:

That is a full loose set on the shelf. I would sell the bell display but it would be pricey,PM if interested

Gotcha, very nice collection. I probably couldn’t afford it. Especially after the wife just bought some golden age Batman’s . You have amazing stuff. 

22 minutes ago, horsehater27 said:

Gotcha, very nice collection. I probably couldn’t afford it. Especially after the wife just bought some golden age Batman’s . You have amazing stuff. 

Thank you.