• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving Sale: A Little Bit of Everything
1 1

29 posts in this topic

I'm trying to be proactive, as we are moving in the next 2-3 months and it's time to either cut down some of the collection, and/or raise a little extra in funds. I'll post a handful of things today to get started, and if they move, I'll keep the thread open and add more as it goes. Hopefully, prices are to move, although I will always entertain offers through PM.

• First :takeit: gets it over the PM
  • Shipping is a flat $5.99 for anything, no matter how many books you buy. This is to just curtail supply costs.
  • Shipping is only for U.S. Contact me through PM to see if we can work out international at cost.
  • PayPal only for the time being.
  • Returns must be requested within 7 days and shipped back to me within an additional 7 days after that. No returns on graded items.

Enjoy and hopefully, you'll find something you like.

Every once in awhile, I like to offer a lot of comics in one bulk lot at a discount. Nobody ever takes me up on it, but maybe someday. So for everything listed thus far, we'll call it the early silver DC lot. The total is $197 right now and includes:

Detective 258

Brave and the Bold 38

Robin Hood 11

Action Comics 373

Sea Devils 4

Mystery in Space 71

If anyone wanted all of them in one swoop, it would be $170 for the lot.

Ghost Rider #4 (1951)   VG/FN    $300

Okay, so for now, the only golden age book I'm posting is at least a Frazetta and it's sweet. This would have been a straight up FN+ if it wasn't for that small brown stain on the back cover. Have no idea what the stain is. Bleeds lightly into a few pages, but is only in that one spot. The rest of this book is tight. Staples are solid. Did I mention it's Frazetta?

007.jpg

008.jpg

33 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Ghost Rider #4 (1951)   VG/FN    $300

Okay, so for now, the only golden age book I'm posting is at least a Frazetta and it's sweet. This would have been a straight up FN+ if it wasn't for that small brown stain on the back cover. Have no idea what the stain is. Bleeds lightly into a few pages, but is only in that one spot. The rest of this book is tight. Staples are solid. Did I mention it's Frazetta?

007.jpg

008.jpg

take

2 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Mystery in Space #71 (FN)  $40

Insanely sharp color on this one. Tiniest sliver of a bug chew on top right corner. Otherwise this is closer to a 7.0. Nice book that's been in my private collection for awhile.

001.jpg

LAST 10 CENT'ER TO BOOT! GLWYS!

4 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Robin Hood #12 (1957, DC)   (VG)    $12

Short-lived series after Brave and the Bold. Penciled name on front. Yellow marker slash on back. Staples are firm.

017.jpg

018.jpg

Take this one