• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Slabbage some peds
7 7

122 posts in this topic

Selling some books for a friend, there are some nice ones to be sure! I have over 1000 positive eBay feedback although mostly non-comic related. I’ve purchased a lot on the boards here but haven’t sold much. Been a seller for going on 15 years locally and close by shows, I was a vendor at this year’s Calgary con and sold to many boardies there  

Payment by PayPal or cheque (to be cleared before shipping) I ship on the weekends

shipping to US and Canada is 25.00 plus insurance to be determined by value , shipping from Canada eh  No overseas shipping sorry

no returns on slabbed books

in the thread trumps any PM discussions or agreements. The book is sold when it is taken in the thread or marked Sold by PM in the thread.

No probationary or HOS or any other bad actors. 

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

I'll buy this and give it to you for the two books you got right before me today!  :baiting:

hm now what were those books....ah yes, Spawn #1 9.6 and Silver Surfer v3. #50 in 9.2. :idea: 

sounds fair (shrug) 

5 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Can't remember what the one was, but the other was an MMC 51 ¬¬

Oh, you saw that?  okay, forget it, the deal's off! 

....uh Wayne...any more books coming this way? :baiting: