• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish #72, 92, 94 - closed!

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Over the next several months, I plan on selling my certified comic book collection.  I have been accumulating it for over 10 years but with one child in college and the other going soon as well as the house needing repairs, I need to finally sell it.  It hurts to sell it but my family has to take priority.  I plan on listing more books each week.  I will start off with the cheaper ones and work up from there.

I live in South Florida and if anyone would like to meet in person, I can do that as well. 

I have been on the boards here for a long time and a received a few KUDOS from a few purchases I have made.  My KUDOS is at:  jeffreyk1965 or   https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/246246-jeffreyk1965-kudos/

Also, I have already sold my Marvel Masterwork and Omnibus collection on Ebay and occasionally list books for sale on Ebay.  My Ebay ID is:  jeffk1965.

The rules: 

No HOS or people on the probation list.

No returns on graded on books but if a book arrives damages, please contact me and we will resolve the issue promptly.  I plan to double box all books and they will be shipped by US Priority Mail.  Shipping cost is included in the price.

Payment via Paypal, personal check (must clear first); or money order.

United States Sales sales only.  I am sorry but no international shipping. 

The first “I Will Take It” triumphs any PMs.  I work regular business hours and will respond to all PMs as soon as possible. 

I will listen to all reasonable offers.

Sorry for the glare in the pictures. 

Thanks for reading!

To start off with:

Tales to Astonish 72  CGC 9.0   Off-White-to-White pages              $95 - Sold

Tales to Astonish 92 CGC 9.0    White pages                                     $80

Tales to Astonish 94 CGC 9.0    Off-White-to-White pages              $75

Tales to Astonish 68  CGC 8.0  Off-White-to-White Pages               $75

Edited by jeffreyk
add book