• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is currently the hottest genre?
2 2

94 posts in this topic

Nobody has posted here in a while. We’ve seen some stock market turbulence, the Mile High Planet sale, and multiple Cap 1s listed since the last post. And now we are in the big middle of Christmas holidays. I’ve sort of lost touch with where we are. 

Are  PCH and GGA still a hot genre? Is it the hottest genre?

1 minute ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Nobody has posted here in a while. We’ve seen some stock market turbulence, the Mile High Planet sale, and multiple Cap 1s listed since the last post. And now we are in the big middle of Christmas holidays. I’ve sort of lost touch with where we are. 

I was talking with a dealer today at a local show and he was saying that PCH is hot hot hot. Manhunt! especially, which sucks as I did not know that and passed on some recently. I wonder if Rick done got them?

11 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Based on my ebay acutions lost in the last 60 seconds (bot) of bidding, there stil seems to be solid demand for PCH.   EC books are red hot right now.