• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #30 CGC 4.0 and 4.5 First SA Appearance of AQUAMAN!

6 posts in this topic

Recently bought a personal grail and need to replenish my account if I am to stay in a relationship so I am forced to dip into my PC and pull two books for sale. With the recent trailer that came out, sales in low grades have started to climb and be in demand with dealers and collectors.

This will be my Second for sale post so please bare with me. If something is out of wack you can always let me know by shooting me a message. Considering I do not have a kudos thread, I have purchased books from a few gents here on the forums but where I do most of my selling is on my profile on Instagram and those of you who follow me on Instagram and have done business with me can vouch for me. https://www.instagram.com/comichaus/?hl=en 

Rules are as follows:

As usual first wins the prize! Will respond to reasonable offers via PM, I'll take it trumps that. 

No HOS'ers

Payment: Paypal only, payment due within 3 days of purchase

Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping is included in the price for anywhere in North America

Returns: I am not accepting returns but as always will work with you on and if anything troubling comes up as I look to keep relationships healthy and happy.