• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldust Comics - a handful of HG pieces......

62 posts in this topic

Last bumpit.gif (I promise).

...Yeah,..If I could count the number of times I said just one more bump,...then the next thing you know you're in an after-hours club, it's 9 AM, and you've already exceeded your ATM limit for the day,....ahh,...good times,....nice books by the way.....

hi.gifdid you get your submissions back from the WC yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi Supa,

These are some of them. I've got another 10 books in similar grades from the same period that I sent in at the WC, but may wait until after SD to stick 'em on the bay.

...Yeah,..If I could count the number of times I said just one more bump,...then the next thing you know you're in an after-hours club, it's 9 AM, and you've already exceeded your ATM limit for the day,....ahh,...good times,....nice books by the way.....

Yeah, I know that situation.....thanks for the words btw!!

Yeah, I know that situation.....thanks for the words btw!!

..Jeezus,..I actually won the Batman #232,...you don't really expect me to pay for that do you?.... tongue.gif