• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying a comic. All I can do is describe the story.

5 posts in this topic

First off, I'm new, so I'd like to apologize if this is not where this topic belongs. I couldn't seem to find a specific forum on this website that is meant for identifying comics/graphic novels.

If there is a better place to pose these questions, please direct me there.

If this is the right place, then help me out please :)

I absolutely cannot find this comic anywhere. It had amazing artwork, similar to Rick Remender. It was kinda like the series Low, but not quite.

There was a young woman protagonist, and she had to go on a deep ocean voyage to find something at the bottom of the sea. Can't remember the details. But there was this Abe Sapien looking sea creature they kept in a giant glass tank. The fish people eventually started killing people. They had hallucinogenic properties and could make people see things that weren't there....and they would use this to their advantage and absolutely slaughter the humans.

There were two main story branches. One with the young woman scientist lady kinda in modern day, discovering these deep sea fishmen monsters. And then it would jump to the distant future with another young woman protagonist with her pet dolphin. Kinda post apocalyptic. God, I can't remember the name! And it's hard to search for "comics based on deep sea fishmen" etc. Does this sound familiar to any of you? It would really help me out.

All I could come up with is Dept H from Dark Horse Comics, does this cover look familiar? Never read it, but hope it helps. 

Btw Welcome to the boards @VleetXay (thumbsu

BBDA9561-50F1-45EE-B9D1-F6021205C516.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm
Wttb

On 7/25/2018 at 6:07 PM, VleetXay said:

There were two main story branches. One with the young woman scientist lady kinda in modern day, discovering these deep sea fishmen monsters. And then it would jump to the distant future with another young woman protagonist with her pet dolphin. Kinda post apocalyptic. God, I can't remember the name! And it's hard to search for "comics based on deep sea fishmen" etc. Does this sound familiar to any of you? It would really help me out. 

Check out The Wake by Scott Snyder and Sean Murphy-

http://www.comicbookdb.com/title_covergallery.php?ID=40360