• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] AVENGERS #1 CGC GRADED 2.5 OW/W RESTORED(GLUE ONLY) - SOLD!

6 posts in this topic

Howdy folks! :hi:

Well now that Rick @Ricksneatstuff has taken a break, sold his very nice copy of Avengers #1 and no one has any money left lol I'm putting my Avengers #1 up for sale.

De-slabbed 2.5 Restored with small amount of glue on spine(I believe it's down at the bottom staple, which is barely hanging on! Top staple is secure.

Comes with label. Book has been pressed.

A restored 2.5 just recently sold on eBay for $932.00 with color touch and tear seals to cover along with the glue on spine. 

image.png.a7c682b619cf668bbd83f3f219818d6f.png

Rules:

First :takeit: in thread trumps any PMs. I refuse to sell to Probates or naughty people in general. 

Shipping is included in the price for continental USA, but I'll sell to our friends in Canada on their dime. 

Payment: PayPal preferred, but will accept MO or check if that's your thing.

Returns: Full refund If not happy with the book, but please contact back within 5 days of receiving, maybe we can work it out.

PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT ALL PICTURES TO UNDERSTAND CONDITION AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

Scans upcoming....

Edited by Philreal
SOLD!