• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Books of Magic #1 (re-upload)

9 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Spawn1709 said:

Could this book get a 9.8?

Bump on the 9.6 mentioned previously, though from my experience based upon these pics alone, there is potential for this one to fall in 9.4-9.6 range. Seeing side view images more clearly would help. Also, the vertical lines on the front and back where the book was opened, looks to have some break in color. This could lower the grade too. Have you looked at a detailed grading scale guide? This will help give you a better idea (though it does not cover everything) of where this book may fall. I definitely do not see a 9.8 here.

1 hour ago, Acegraphix said:

Bump on the 9.6 mentioned previously, though from my experience based upon these pics alone, there is potential for this one to fall in 9.4-9.6 range. Seeing side view images more clearly would help. Also, the vertical lines on the front and back where the book was opened, looks to have some break in color. This could lower the grade too. Have you looked at a detailed grading scale guide? This will help give you a better idea (though it does not cover everything) of where this book may fall. I definitely do not see a 9.8 here.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I've been looking on eBay and I might have found a copy that is a 9.8. We'll see.